(Last amended 18 April 2018)
• We will specifically obtain details of your name, address, phone numbers, occupation, email and date of birth.
• We will only use your personal information for purposes which are directly related to the reason you provided us with your information in the first place and where you would reasonably expect us to use your information.
• We will not use your personal information for any other purpose unless you have given consent or one of the exceptions under the Privacy Act 1993 applies.
• We will store your personal information in the Central Files and Addresso system of the Church of Scientology New Zealand at 136 Grafton Road Grafton, Auckland 1010, both hard copies and electronically.
• The provision of this personal information is voluntary. However if you do not provide your personal information we will not be able to send you material.
• You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information the Church holds about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong.
• If you notify us that your personal information we have stored is incorrect, or needs to be updated, or we discover the information is incorrect, we will update the information held.
Maintaining the privacy of your information is of paramount importance to us as it helps foster confidence, goodwill and stronger relationships with our members. If at any time you have questions or concerns about privacy practices please feel free to contact the Privacy Officer, Church of Scientology, Auckland, 136 Grafton Road Grafton, Auckland 1010.